Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name and email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our service;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our service;
- Understand and analyze how you use our service;
- Send you emails.
StopCorona follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser and device types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp of time spent on the pages of the website and screens, referring/exit pages and screens, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, StopCorona uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visit accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' preferences, device and/or browser types and/or other information.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions documented in GDPR policy.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions documented in GDPR policy.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions documented in GDPR policy.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions documented in GDPR policy.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
StopCorona does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.